ACTS is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and licensed by the Department of Children and Families in the areas of child care, Level 5 housing and Veterans Recovery Support Services. ACTS also operates an Assisted Living Facility licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration. ACTS provides behavioral health services to over 8,000 individuals annually in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Broward counties. ACTS has a robust staff of licensed and experienced Nurses, Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and Certified Addiction Professionals dedicated to the agency mission of providing the best quality care.
With the understanding and acknowledgement that behavioral health disorders cross all boundaries of race, gender, and ethnicity, we are committed to helping individuals recover through:
• Early detection
• Medical Assisted Therapies
• Competencies in mental health and substance abuse
• Walk-in availability
• 24 hour crisis care
• Access to stabilization and assessment
• Pharmacology in individualized service planning
• Access to vital health and social services.
• Promotion of work, learning and independent living
• Fostering consumer and family-centered care
• Reducing stigma and heightening community awareness.
This is accomplished by:
• Comprehensive behavioral health screening
• Standardized protocols and evidence-based guidelines that are tailored to meet the needs of individuals
• Assessing and rewarding high quality care
• Ensuring coordination and referral to services no matter where an individual or family enters the system of care.
Life is full of change and challenge. With almost 40 years of experience serving the Central Florida area, we are here to help navigate the sometimes confusing behavioral health care system - ensuring individuals and families receive the services and support they need. You can rest assured that we are here when you need us for substance abuse treatment.
ACTS has been serving the Florida community since 1978, providing individualized behavioral health services in substance abuse and mental health.
ACTS provides and manages a broad array of behavioral health services, including prevention, acute care and stabilization, treatment and support services in the arenas of substance abuse, co-occurring substance abuse and mental illness, child protection, delinquency, criminal justice, housing, economic self-sufficiency, health and wellness.
ACTS has combined excellence and compassion with best practice to address addiction through a variety of services to help achieve recovery. Our goal is to provide the most cost effective substance abuse and mental health treatment with the highest level of care.